Wednesday, June 13, 2012

100 Days

Last March 1,2012 i pray to God and start in preparation of 100th day -- praying for my heart, really i don't wanna struggle and stop the issue of longingness for this someone.


Oh yes i'm really into it praying for this guy telling Daddy God to work it out, in line with this is praying that God will secure my heart and in span of the 100days He'll just keep me busy with God's work and not mind the 100 days passing by. It's like telling God to sustain me coz truly without Him i won't hold on for too long. And whoa! Guess what within this period i've been so busy with work and never notice the time running, at times i forget about him and God is so good that He didn't made me struggle within the span of time.


100 days is too long, yes it's true i may not see what God is doing but i know that God is at work. I dunno what God's plan for me in the future but i believe He is already there that's why i don't worry about it. Thank you Lord for sustaining me and securing me with your love.

I kept a record or should i say a diary of my 100 days encounter with God. But to keep the story short and truly the 100th day is a God's blessing, a love worth waiting for, yes i've been praying for love and God is awesome that He gave me more than i can ever imagined. God pouring out His love by means of these people. :)


JUNE 9, 2012-100th DAY:
PHOTOSHOOT WITH P'FAM ^^







Isn't God awesome? I may not have the exact package that i want but He gave me someone who can be ther for me, no heartbreaks, pure love. :)

MORE? After the photoshoot and bonding, i had a dinner date with someone. Haha! God's Bonus, i may not be in love with this guy but it's my heart trusting God that someday at the His right time and right place i'll be meeting the so called "HIS PROMISE."

HAPPY HEART. THANK YOU LORD. IT'S GOD ALONE WHO SUSTAIN ME ALWAYS. NO TO STRUGGLE, BACK TO MY FIRST LOVE. LOVE YOU DADDY GOD! :)


"WE KNOW WHAT REAL LOVE IS BECAUSE JESUS FIRST LOVE US."
1 JOHN 4:19


No comments:

Post a Comment