Monday, December 3, 2012

Failure without YOU -- LORD.

It's me longing for GOD. Searching, finding answers to question.
Asking did i serve the Lord this year so great? Or am i a failure.
Yes a part of me is really longing for that warmth embrace of God.
I'm cold, weak spiritually. I'm praying but it's like nothing.
I wanna cry it out, i miss my first love - GOD.
Our Heavenly Father who doesn't care what you look like when you cry, who is ready to be seek, to make you feel that you're not alone, who will love you endlessly in spite of everything you've been through.

Isn't God so amazing? So great. So wonderful. So awesome.
So Lovely. So faithful. So much more to say.
Words can't define HOW BIG OUR GOD IS.

I may be torn into pieces, broken yet God completes me.
Yes, ONLY OUR GOD COMPLETES ME.
He heals every broken part of me.

Really i'm not worthy of God's love, but His love conquers it all.
I'm a failure at some point, but it's a failure if i live without GOD.
**Thank you Lord for that so called LOVE.**
♥♥I AM LOVED BY THE KING,AND SO YOU ARE.♥♥
HOLD ON, NEVER GIVE UP. RUNNING TOWARD THE GOAL.


Focused on the Goal (Philippians 3:12-21-THE MESSAGE.)

12-14 I’m not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don’t get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I’ve got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I’m off and running, and I’m not turning back.

15-16 So let’s keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision—you’ll see it yet! Now that we’re on the right track, let’s stay on it.

17-19 Stick with me, friends. Keep track of those you see running this same course, headed for this same goal. There are many out there taking other paths, choosing other goals, and trying to get you to go along with them. I’ve warned you of them many times; sadly, I’m having to do it again. All they want is easy street. They hate Christ’s Cross. But easy street is a dead-end street. Those who live there make their bellies their gods; belches are their praise; all they can think of is their appetites.

20-21 But there’s far more to life for us. We’re citizens of high heaven! We’re waiting the arrival of the Savior, the Master, Jesus Christ, who will transform our earthy bodies into glorious bodies like his own. He’ll make us beautiful and whole with the same powerful skill by which he is putting everything as it should be, under and around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment