Sunday, February 13, 2011

365 days :)

525,600 minutes.
525,000 moments so dear.
525,600 minutes.
How do you measure a year? :)


oh yeah. it's been a year.
365 days with the Lord.
And it is finished.
Yet His love endures forever.
He said i must continue the race.
For the end of the race what He has promise for me will be given.
He said, "I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU!"

Absolutely it's a choice that breaks my heart once again.
Yet i'll be happy and would enjoy His unfading love for me.
Endure. Wait patiently.
No words can explain how much i'm into you.

This day you made me feel so speechless.
Together in your house in the morning.
Enjoying your presence.
Experiencing your love.
And tears just never stops to fall.
It is only by your grace my God.
I know i can finish this race throughout the year.
Yes oh God with your guidance, for You i will. :)

***YOU ARE GOD ALONE.***

No comments:

Post a Comment