Saturday, February 5, 2011

God's promises :)

So blessed. Everyday is a blessing for me.
My lifegroup, whoa! They always surprise me.
God's promises being fulfilled. Slowly but surely.
Yeah! I bet sacrificing and my enduring part helps a lot -- pruning.
Having a boyfriend or the so called companion in your life can be found in an instant if you wanted so. But hey! Mind you, praying for the guy that you wanna be with for the rest of your life given by God's grace is the sweetest gift i would ever had.
Living everyday with no worries and praying for the right timing ^^

Thank you Lord for the love that you made me feel, with your love oh God i'm blessed and believing at the end of it EXTREME FRUITFULNESS awaits. Yes pruning would be the hardest part of the year, but if it would be the cause of having you more in my life everything would be worth waiting for.

Focus. 12 completion. Next? 144. Whoa! Discipleship to the fullest. 1728 awaiting. :)

>RUNNING TOWARD THE GOAL. :)

...And yes Dad, nothing can separate us from your love, it's Your love that makes me more stronger each and everyday of my life. Thank you Lord! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment