Saturday, December 3, 2011

APPRECIATION :)

December 3, 2011. A usual work day for me, saturday. I envy those who got no work for this day. But God is so good. I feel appreciated with my workmates. :) It was 1month and a day at work since the day i've been hired at the company. Saturday is a stress free day, no pressures, no deadline of reports, etc. It was our break time when our HR approach me and told me so that she's so happy that she met me and got the chance to work with me. I was like amaze with the situation, saying at the back of my mine, what did i do to make her say those words? Then i remembered that God is so faithful. God moves in mysterious ways, things that we cannot see. :)

I dropped out all the negative thoughts about my work, the workplace, workmates, the situation and everything. i entrust God and just go with the flow and just enjoy every good and bad moments at work. Everything is at God's hand. I have to worry no more, why should i? I have my God, and He got me. :)

"Thank you Lord."
The words that i always uttered and ways to end in everything -- i give thanks to God. God taught me how to say thank you small things or big things. So happy. :)

THANK YOU LORD FOR THE APPRECIATION, REALLY IT'S YOU WHOM THEY SEEN IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU DADDY. I LOVE YOU. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment