Monday, December 26, 2011

"In times of joy i'll praise Him, in times of sadness -- i'll praise Him. Oh nothing can the enemy can do that i would love you less. Love you Daddy God!"

my files are corrupted.
memory card got virus.
so then. i was like oh geeze!
everything happens for a reason.
don't wanna be sad but can'y help it.
i guess it's the way to end before the year ends.
5 more days before the year ends.

maybe God wanted me to leave the past behind.
delete every memories but cherish every single moment.
idk what am i gonna feel.

but beyond this i wanna be thankful still.
files my be corrupted but being in an EMO mode can make the scenario more worst.
it won't make sense.
instead of making it a big deal. just let it be.

funny how it seems but it God's way of teaching me how to be grateful in every little thing i have.
i bet i got lot of things to be grateful for. In line with this is my heart, my Manifesto will about to end this year but my relationship with God will continuously grow more in love. Thank you Lord. :)

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
""ALWAYS BE JOYFUL. NEVER STOP PRAYING. BE THANKFUL IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU WHO BELONG TO CHRIST JESUS."


No comments:

Post a Comment