Friday, October 15, 2010

LOVE :)

God is so great! Best things are coming up! LG-check! :) I had this LifeGroup today, though i don't feel that good yet Dad was so amazing. Praise God there's a bday celebration on Mcdo that's why we moved our LG on Johnny's and guess what, tears fell during LG. haha. I don't know why, but i can see that Dad is the only reason why emotions were shown. Endless laughters during sharing and bonding. I bet they were the one who made me more stronger nowadays. I'm thankful with their lives, I thank Dad for them. Whoa! Pictures taken? I'll upload them soon. :)


**I just wanna say Dad that i feel so much love with you. Nothing can stop me from loving you more and more each day Dad, truly your unfailing love is never ending. So blessed. Thank you Dad i appreciate everything. As in everything Dad. ILOVEYOU, ALL GLORY TO OUR KING! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment