Monday, October 4, 2010

ONE! :)

Oct. 3, 2010. A date that really marks in
my heart and surely in the heart of many people. It was an event -
4000 PEOPLE WORSHIPPING GOD.
ONE PASSION. ONE POWER. ONE PURPOSE.

Truly our God is so amazing. We arrived at the church, and at first i saw the sanctuary. Whoa! Speechless. We prayed together with the Wildfire people that was lead by our Pastor. We even tend to pray with Pastor Jerry and other intecessor team. Asking for two things for that day PRESENCE & BLESSINGS. :)

A fine weather, a rainbow appeared above and 'twas the first time i saw it. Whoa! I met different people, smile a lot and just bring All Glory and Praise to our King! We serve and serve people for ONE reason - t
o make Dad smile. :)
I was very happy then that all of the 15 tickets that I gave away with the persons i invited all came. Truly He's so amazing. I was moved and touched, it was all by His grace. Seeing my LG members participating
and atte
nding the event melts my heart. Alas! Amidst all of the testing that happened in my LG until now i'm standing still and our network started to increase. Many descendants just what Dad promised. (G
enesis12:2)

And there was a part that really melts my heart, hearing the songs entitled
"YOUR GRACE IS ENOUGH & HOSANNA" tears started to fall. I admit i was really jea
lous with those who have their family with them. All the time at that event i was really thinking of my family, dreaming somehow their with me. =l Until now while writing this blog there's a tears in my eye. Yet i was so blessed that wishing for that hug from a family, then all of sudden this little kid out of nowhere just hug me. FAITH, this kid indeed
put a smile on my face. She's a blessing in disguise, and God was so amazing that at that time He never fails to show how He love me so. He send this kid. Thanks Dad! :)

Mamy more happened but i guess i'll just end it up with this saying "WITH
GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE." Slowly but surely Dad. A
s you've said to me, all i have to do is wait patiently. Endure for
everything, and it is by your Grace that i will live for my everyday life. Asking for your gu
idance, with your blessings of strong & enduring heart. :)


HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS AT THE EVENT. :)

USHERING TEAM -FOOD & DRINKS. Kuya Ja had taken this picture while we're jumping and singing praise. :)



With my 2 anaks and julie, kets. After everything. haha :)




After long hours of standing ovation finally Dad let us seat. :)



1 comment: