Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SUPER CLOSE BEST FRIEND ^^

So how's my heart?
It's been quite a while since i post here. Whew! I bet i really miss writing.
I really miss the real "I" when i started in my Christian walk.
Slowly but surely, so here i am now. SO good to be back. ^^

UPDATES?
Well honestly i almost fell in love in the idea of having a companion next to me. Who can be there 24/7, i just thought that everything would work out just fine having him next to me. A substitution to replace the guy i've been struggling for yet i guess it's wrong. What all i need is to be focus. So who am I referring to? My best buddy nowadays, not to give a clue but he's so dear to me. He can be there anytime for me, that we actually now the ups and down of each other starting my last day of work at NSO until now. We're not that close before,but now it's just that our relationship as friends grew closer and closer. And i'm blessed having him around, and we usually throw jokes to each other that nothing would change between the two of us if he got a girlfriend and i got my boyfriend. Perhaps it's quite difficult, knowing before you got his full attention but now, he got his girlfriend and it's ok but things changes. His girl got jealous at me at times. And sometimes whenever we're together people actually think that he's my boyfriend and i'm his girlfriend. And we find ourselves just laughing. But i know things would work out just fine, and praying nothing would ever change the good things that we started. SUPER CLOSE BEST FRIEND that's what he always refer to me. Same here i found him my best buddy, called him MEDS. ^^

Thanks for having him around Dad, I pray that you bless our relationship. Bless our hearts Dad. Make things work out, nothing would change that we can be able to cope up with each other though he had his girl. Everything happens for a reason, whatever it is Lord. I TRUST IN YOU. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment