Saturday, September 25, 2010

To God be the Glory! :)

It's the last day of gig at Greenfields, Sindalan (sept.25,2010). Really God made this day so great. Remembering from the moment i step in that place, broken hearted and meeting a LifeGroup leader, it was last year Nov. then. Truly God is so close with the broken hearted, a testimony from me. I'm amazed with His own ways that when i started surrendering everything to Him,I signed the Manifesto a day before Valentine's day, whoa! I really cried then. Many memoirs that i spent their, different people that touch my life, though i have my limitations going to church yet our God was so great that on the last day of the gig i've been there. It's my faith and trust unto Him that made me present on that very last gig at Greenfields, and it was memorable that Dad gave me this 5 new souls unexpectedly, it's all because of His Grace! Praise God, for He never fails to made you feel that you're loved every now and then. I'm thankful that i have them whom i've been praying for a long time ago, truly God gave the desires of heart. I'm loving more and more the idea of falling in love with Daddy God - His own ways moving my life, i won't take control of my life, i will let His ways be done. :)


***DON'T STOP.NEVER STOP.--PRAYING FOR YOUR HEART'S DESIRE!***

No comments:

Post a Comment