Monday, January 31, 2011

Your LOVE for me made me STRONGER. ^^

I was about to sleep then this guy catches my attention. I can't help not to help him. And out of the blue i find myself having conversations with him. Praise God, it goes well. He shares, i listened. I say something, he appreciates. Really everything has a purpose. I find myself to trust Him more and more in every ways, in every prayers that i've been praying of. Yes sometimes i do doubt to,like this guy who doubt often. But realizing all what we have shared made me say i must quit doubting whenever i pray. TRUST him fully. :)

Another thing. This past few days i really get tired at work, so much stress it brings that i find myself sleeping every night when i'm about to go home. I can't myself to stop not to sleep, Praise God i can always be home safe and sound. Work brings stress in my life yet it made me more grow stronger and nearer to Daddy God. Prayer Life increases. And find myself reading my bible every wee hours of the night. Thank you Lord. :)

And lastly i'll end it up from my revelation this night. -- WAITING.

Waiting. Oh yeah waiting! It's a sign of trust to Daddy God, not knowing what you've been praying of will come to reality. Never knowing if it will occur or not. But then waiting is just a sign of having your full trust in Him. Removing doubts in your life, never knowing what's gonna happen next but then you're waiting. Waiting til the day Dad answers your unanswered prayers. Funny how it seems but guess what i'm waiting. I can wait forever Lord, if you say so. Let your will be done. Thank you Lord for that enduring Love. :)

“For yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever! Amen. Goodnight Dad. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment