Monday, April 19, 2010

A GREAT DAY -- MY DAY! :)

Wee!! Before anything else I want to congratulate myself for this new blog..

NEW BLOG..
NEW AGE..
NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ONE..
NEW CARIZZA RAMIREZ..

yep! that's true a new me..
i was transformed and i'm currently in love in the idea of falling in love..
falling in love with the one -- GOD!

Another year older, and i'm so thankful, blessed! :)
I'm speechless.. (momentum gone -- kuya's interruption!!) =>what's new.. haha..

anyways i just wanna thank everyone who never fail to remember my special day..
i'm overwhelmed..
and thank you Daddy God for making me feel loved..
Thank you for my family, friends &relatives..
Blessed them oh Lord and secure them with your love..

THAT'S IT.. I WANNA END UP WITH THIS VIDEO AND PHOTOS..

"FIRST TIME KO -- ACHIEVEMENT!"WITH DADA JAN.. THANK YOU FOR THE GUIDANCE.. ^^.




No comments:

Post a Comment