Friday, April 23, 2010

♥ UNFAILING LOVE ♥

wow! I've been touched with that message..
luckily i remembered to visit his profile..
Praise God! :)

His love was so amazing..
Truly it can move mountains, right now i'm in a situation of "i don't know what should i do?"
I wanna show who really I am,hopefully she can appreciate everything that i'm doing for her..
In spite of our situations nowadays still I remained to be a loving friend or should I say mother & daughter relationship.. :)
Isn't that amazing though i know for a fact that the guy that she fell into was my ex-boyfriend still i stand besides her..
I wanna thank our good Lord for making me feel not empty that I know I have a big God who never fail to love me the way that I'm suppose to be love..
I know in myself that i've change a lot.. Honestly no heartaches..
I feel happy for them.. I hope and I pray that people won't judge them..
I feel their pain, it's not easy to accept for others but for me i can accept them..
Both of them, i love them -- praying that everything would be the same..
Guide us O Lord.. Give me strength to face every trials that occurs..

Thanks for the love.. Indeed your Love never fails..
Amen! :)

Let me share this message, feel it and reflect on your own.. ^^.
Here's the link.. enjoyed! :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=379056569431&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment