Tuesday, April 20, 2010

INSTINCT - -

hey you! i knew i was right from the start but i kept ignoring it!
whoa! i wanna ask myself:
"IT HURTS,ISN'T?"
i'll just answer:
"PERHAPS! BUT WHAT CAN I DO?"
..besides he admits it, it takes courage before he had spoken..


SPEECHLESS..

when i read his message to me..whoa..
i can't find words to write..

anyways thank you for letting me know that thing..
be happy.. don't worry my prayers are with you..
no hard feelings.. :)

why should i get mad to you if that's what you feel for her..
but the thing, that girl..NOTHING..
BE HAPPY..

i wanna end up with this song..
"i never loved nobody truly, always one foot on the ground..
and by protecting my heart truly..
i got lost in the dark.."

I'M BLINDED BY YOUR LOVE AND NOW IT'S OVER..
IT'S OVER.. AND YOU KNOW THAT..

but why should you asked permission to me if duh! stop carizza!

END!

(thanks my HEART♥ for letting me write this crazy feelings i had in my mind, yah mind not by the heart..expect more blogging time together..i'll whisper everything to you..and i know you would listen..haha..i'm being weirdo..)

No comments:

Post a Comment