Thursday, May 26, 2011

GREATER!

I'M BROKEN.

It's just a feeling.
Above emotions.
Being tired of work stuff.
Physically, Mentally, Emotionally.
All i can do is to have a stronghold.
Clinging all unto HIM.
Nothing but on HIM.

FOR HE IS GREATER MORE THAN I CAN EVER IMAGINE. :)


ISAIAH55:8

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD. (NIV)

8 “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.
“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. (NLT)

8"I don't think the way you think.
The way you work isn't the way I work." (The MESSAGE)


**I may not see the face of God(Peniel) with them at Peniel, but as He always says -- "I'm always with you my child wherever you are."

ALL GLORY AND HONOR IS YOURS, MY GOD, NOW AND FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment