Saturday, May 28, 2011

INTEGRITY :)

Got a rhema from that message. It's quite confusing but then you'll see God is working.
He'll surely correct you if you would listen silently from the heart. :)

It's about the word of God. Bringing all my heart desires upon to HIM.
No one else but you -- GOD. :)

Heart desire? To glorify God.
Him becoming greater and greater while i become lesser. ^^

And the best one for tonight devo.
Guess what. He says at first I will give you the best, but then out of that best stuff i will give you less expensive, but at the end of the race surely i'll give you The PROMISE--His greatest best, greatest reward. :)
Isn't that great? I was totally broken when He said that words unto me. Like i couldn't ask for more. It might be painful, yes discipline is painful. We must face it and eventually we'll get through it. Remember bloggers we must have that STRONGHOLD FAITH! :)

1Kings9:3-5
3“I have heard your prayer and your petition. I have set this Temple apart to be holy—this place you have built where my name will be honored forever. I will always watch over it, for it is dear to my heart.
4 “As for you, if you will follow me with integrity and godliness, as David your father did, obeying all my commands, decrees, and regulations, 5 then I will establish the throne of your dynasty over Israel forever. For I made this promise to your father, David: ‘One of your descendants will always sit on the throne of Israel.’

INTEGRITY -- being in a state of wholeness, complete, undivided. Perhaps you know what i mean. It's my love for God. Looking toward only to HIM. Being passionate. :)

**Thank you Daddy for Your wisdom for making me able to write again all for God's glory. Love you much. Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment