Tuesday, May 31, 2011

To Fast. :)

Whoa! Whatta word. Today is my last day of a one meal day fasting but suddenly while i'm having my devo God speaks to me and all of a sudden He gave me word to fast again. I was speechless but then i have to obey in HIs words. I know i've been praying for something/someone. Yes i 'll surely obey. ^^

“My nourishment comes from doing the will of God, who sent me, and from finishing his work." -John4:34


My first ever bible verse to fast not because i have to coz the church said it but then i'll do the fasting coz God told me so. I believe at the end of the month something greater would happen. Actually God is starting to move the situation. I don't know but joy breaks easily when you obey. Remember, GOD smiles when we obey. So let's obey His words and He will surely directs us in our right path, how to know His words? READ THE BIBLE! ^^

***lalalabs Dadadadadadadbest! All glory to God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment