Friday, May 27, 2011

It's sinking! It melts! :)

Honestly i don't know how to start again.
I'm in a breaking point that i wanna have a rest.
Not to give up but just have a rest for a month.
It bothers me most but then God reminds me what good it can bring me if i will do that step.
And it made me think. And pray while at work.
It's a year of extreme fruitfulness so i must not get tired of doing His works.

This verses melts my heart. I'm speechless. It was His love resounding in my heart.

2 Samuel 22:20-21
20
He led me to a place of safety;
he rescued me because he delights in me.
21 The Lord rewarded me for doing right;
he restored me because of my innocence.

2Samuel 22:31-30
31 “God’s way is perfect.
All the Lord’s promises prove true.
He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.
32 For who is God except the Lord?
Who but our God is a solid rock?
33 God is my strong fortress,
and he makes my way perfect.

***It's really God moving my life. I'm happy that slowly all His words sink into my heart, slowly but surely. Thanks for seeing delight in me Dad. IOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment