Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DAY 15 -- CLOSE TO MY HEART


Due to my late blogpost i'll just be posting some of my photos that i've been today-Sept.3,2011. =)

A fruitful day. Saturday Gig at HLCC, bonding with LG then had a unwind time with my college friend.
It's a day that i never fail to put God first before going out somewhere.
I'm really hungry for God's love. =)
Make God your first in line and you'll never ever regret, you'll find happiness that no one can ever replaced! =)

After gig, we always spend time with our LifeGroups, sharing God goodness in our life. =)




Unwind with my college friends @ Coffee Academy. =)





***Thank you Lord for this great day. A Time to spend in Your house to worship You and to spend with your children. A time to share you with my friends and thank you for changing me in every ways. I love you Daddy. In Jesus name i pray, Amen. =)

#TIME=LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment