Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DAY 25 -- On A PURPOSE

"Seek God, open up your heart and know your Purpose!"

I watched the movie Thor today and there it reveals that everyone or everything has a purpose in this world. There is a purpose why you are in a situation like that right now, i may not know what your purpose is but try to seek God and open up your heart, ask what your purpose might be. Don't just be that straight forward person who is so glutton with the things around you, be patient and know your purpose.

My Manifesto? It has a purpose! Great purpose, it is to seek God more and more in my life and to start loving myself first before being in a commitment the next time around. God is preparing me for something bigger that i know when the time comes to meet The One that God will give to me, i can stand it all and give the love that i found in God.

My Unemployment? To discover things beyond the working area, what to do more? who to seek more? Teaching me to love the people around me not only to be focus to the person who can be there for me in times of need. But God teach me to love and appreciates everyone. God is preparing me for a work that i believe the moment i work again it would be more for God's glory and not self-centered.

And yeah! A lot of more! It only means that God put you in a situation right now to discover what really your purpose in life. Seek God and now your purpose! It's all worth it living in the world that you know what your purpose in this world, coz in everything you do behind it God is preparing for you--a reward for seeking Him and acknowledging the great things He has done for you!

*Dear God, help us to seek you more, to encounter you more in our life and to understand what our purpose in this world. Guide us Lord in our journey as we continue to do thing for your glory. Give us vision on what our truly purpose in this world. Give us strength that whenever we are about to give up still will be able to stand up, for You alone can sustain us. Thank you Father, In Jesus name i pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment