Friday, September 30, 2011

DAY 39 -- Relax, I'm in control. -GOD

A day before i would exhort yet due to the bad weather may parents don't wanna give me permission to leave the house. Yet I don't wanna worry coz i know it's God's choice. I text my LG leader too that get ready for he might take place if i wouldn't make it there. But still i'm declaring that i would preach the day after this.

The moment i wake up i'm praying for sunlight, that even a glimpse of that ray of sunlight just appear then it would be a sign of God's wanting me to go and exhort DW. The whole time i was praying, and believing on God coz He says: "Anything is possible if a person believes!" Mark 9:23 And guess what around four in the afternoon i was reading the book given by one of my closest friend, Darby, entitled "GOD SPEAKS." Then while i was reading God says, "Feeling down? Just look up." And sunlight appear in the window of my room, and the next page while i continue reading i was being overwhelmed God's telling me that "I Got Grace! It's GOD!" Whoa! I was like so speechless, never knowing at that time 4 in the afternoon the sun would appear. God was indeed so good so i hurriedly called my cousin to ask permission that we would had an overnight at the apartment in CSFP, and Praise God they let us go and it's all because of God's grace! That moment i feel like crying, it's start with the desire and believing that i would certainly preach on that day so God open up the door. God is so great!

I packed up things and go. But oops i'll tell you something, i got a reward from GOD. Upon arriving at Angeles i had dinner with my closest friends and whoa we enjoy the time that God gave to us. Unwinding moment, it's God telling me i have to relax. I told them t seems like i won't exhort for tomorrow, i just love the way God gave me this certain situation. After the enduring process there's a reward.

Captured moments -- Behind the scene. It's reality. Who I really Am I when i'm with my crazy friends, thankful that i can be the real me in front of then, no pretensions. =)


Dinner at Rumpa, Angeles City. Guess what while talking about on what God's want us to do, what are purpose really is, we're sitting beside the missionaries team -- declaring to be like them on God's given time. God's traveler! Darby bless us with that dinner, haha. post dated dinner, birthday celebration. =)


At first you might think that He's so serious yet behind this man is a kiddo. Haha. With that crazy acts, endless laughter is the result. After Rumpa, we went at Mcdo too. Haha. eating always. =)

With Jogs, a pretty lady that we loved to share each other God's goodness in our life and the kakiligan factor that we made us laugh endlessly--it's the heart that matters. God is so good! Ihh. (jogs, kinikilig ako pati si darby plus you. ajajajajajaja)

My SCSBF -- Dj, he used to be there as always. We seldom see each other and inspite of the kasungitan (sungit ko daw na sya lang nagsasabi madalas), kakulitan, kadramahan, walk-outan na scenario, sigawan, kabaliwan and lahat na, he still manage to make tiyaga of me. Haha. I thank God for his life. =)


Before we sleep, kulitan and kabaliwan. Tit-ser Dj in pajamas. Haha. And students got no ballpens! LOL. But honestly i didn't sleep, i was so amazed at that time. I was wide awake talking to GOD. Listening to Him, being thankful for everything. =)

And special thanks to my dearest cousins. wee. haha. Labyu! God loves you my dear! =)


And that's it a day before the much awaited day. Thank you Lord for this wonderful day. I was so overwhelmed by your love. =)

"Relax, I'm In control." -GOD
"Feeling down? Just look up." -GOD
"Got grace." -GOD
"Anything is possible if a person believes." -Mark 9:23
"There is a joy in enduring."
"Expect!" -GOD
"Behind the scene, God is moving!"
"Be still and know that I am God!" -Psalms 46:10




No comments:

Post a Comment