Friday, September 9, 2011

DAY 20-21 -- Worship -- Sing.Sing.Sing! Give it All!

A day that i really enjoy singing praise to our God. Worshiping God. It doesn't matter if you don't have that good voice but when it comes to worship you must sing it out loud. It's in the heart and when you're in the house of worship singing for God, make it to the point that GOD NOTICE YOU! Don't hold on, just go and give it all! =)

This is one of the song that i'd love to sing =)

EVERYWHERE THAT I GO

Verse1
I belong to you
You belong to me Lord
I'm surrounded everywhere that I go
Verse2
I will walk with you
You will walk with me
Lord I'm surrounded everywhere that I go

Pre Chorus
And i am yours and you are mine
Oh Oh

Chorus
You promise me
You'll never leave
You promise me
I'm never forsaken
And I believe that goodness
And mercy will follow me
Surrounding me where I go
Everywhere that i go


Bridge
You Lord are as shield about me
Everywhere everywhere that I go
Your grace and love surround me
everywhere everywhere

REMEMBER IT ALWAYS OKAY? WHEN YOU SING GO AND GIVE IT ALL AND LET GOD NOTICE YOU BY GIVING YOUR HEART IN WORSHIPING HIM! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment