Tuesday, June 1, 2010

EXCITEMENT ONLINE :)

Out of boredom at home i discovered something in FB.. Daily Bible Scripture which i put into my profile.. :) I was amazed the first time i saw that I was inspired by the passage He revealed unto me. He's so good though I'm at home always still He make ways for me to be more closer to him each day that I lived. :) That's why the moment I wake up I'm so excited to open my account not because of humanly needs but to see what's gonna happened next - what I mean what's the new revelation. Truly Our God is so Great, Amazing! Amen. :)

This was one of the many passage that God revealed to me:

"HOWEVER, I CONSIDER MY LIFE WORTH NOTHING TO ME, IF ONLY I WOULD FINISH THE RACE AND COMPLETE THE TASK THE LORD JESUS HAS GIVEN ME -- THE TASK OF TESTIFYING TO THE GOSPEL OF GOD'S GRACE.. -Acts 20:24"

How do it suits to me?
Well almost everyone knows that I'm into Manifesto well that's the race that I'm facing nowadays, not only that the Goal that I must grew up with Him, truly Grow in Love with the Lord. I knew though I'm struggling and longing for this one person, I just have to surrender Him. I may not know what lies ahead but what I really know is that I have a Big God and He will secured me with His Endless Love and Amazing Grace. In God's time and in God's own will, I know He'll give the desires of my heart. :)

***PHIL.4:-6***
***FAITH -- ASK.BELIEVE.RECEIVE.***

No comments:

Post a Comment