Monday, June 28, 2010

GATORADE -- Energy Drink! :)

06-28-10
Oh it's monday and i don't feel well..

--physically,emotionally&spiritually.. sigh!=/

CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME & MY FATHER:
C: Tay, text me ih mama sabyan mu sali nakung gatorade.
T: Bakit menanu ka wari?
C: Masakit ku daramdaman eh.
T: Panulu ya wari ing gatorade?
C: Ali ya pero bisa kung gatorade. :)
End of conversation..

It was then that I realized that everytime i'm feeling something unusual or pain i drink gatorade most of the time.. ^_^
It's because whenever I drink that energy drink it makes me feel well and for the reason that i hate the taste of medicine..haha! :p

That night also i had a dinner with the whole family except with my older brother.
Our ulam? crab&corn soup plus ningnang bangus.. haha..
I started joking my father then we he said to my youngest brother "panagan ye i kuya yu keng soup." Whoa! He remembered my kuya, haha.. (siguro nde ako sanay na madinig sa kanya yun..) But anyways i know how my parents really care for us. It shows though they won't show it. I really appreciate their love and care for us. So blessed to have them. :)

After eating as usual I will do my younger brother assignment, wash the dishes and iron their uniforms for their school tomorrow..I wonder what would happen if i'm not at home???

Anyways i would just share to you this line that kept repeating on my mind, i'd heard it in the show MAgkaribal and it goes like this:
"Pumikit ka lang para hindi na masakit."
Yeah! It's true, but somehow you can't escape in the reality once you had opened your eyes again. It really hurts. haha (sounds like i'm broken.. haha. .)

That's it.. That's my day..haha..I honestly had fun blogging nowadays, one of my therapy - escape. ^_^

***BELIEVE -- MIRACLE***
***CLOSE YOUR EYES & PRAY - TALKED TO HIM SURELY HE WILL GIVE YOUR HEART'S DESIRES NO MATTER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKES***

No comments:

Post a Comment