Thursday, June 24, 2010

FEAR

i'm not blogging for past few weeks..
i dunno why, i hate to stop blogging..
it's just like i can't update it for no reasons. .
and now i;m blogging..(weird)

i'm awakened with that voice - my father's voice.
i heard his voice then, whoa. it scares me.
i dunno why? maybe there's fears with me.
it scares me most.
i hate this feeling. - rebuke. =/

it feels like i do no longer know myself.
i wanted to be alone.
i wanna go somewhere where nobody knows me.
i wanna. ihh.. why i'm feeling this way?
i hate this way.
i wanna breakdown and cry for no reasons.

i just wanted to be me - myself.
do what i want.
love what i want.
be who i am - the real me.
the new me.

i wanted to have my job too.
and honestly i want a job far from my family.
it's not that i do no longer wanted to be with them.
but i just wanna find myself on my own.

(err!! i hate this feeling..diff. stuffs are running on my mind right now, it's like i'm gonna explode.)



***BROKEN AGAIN***
***Lord,don't let me down - keep me safe&warm.***
***IWANTYOU-INEEDYOU-ILOVEYOU***

1 comment:

  1. npnu ka nman strawberry angel|??hmmmm. what's wrong?

    ReplyDelete