Monday, June 28, 2010

MOVE FORWARD - FORWARD IN CHRIST

06-27-10
My Sunday? oh.. it was all about sleeping.. haha..

As usual we woke up early and go to mass.. but guess what everytime i went to mass i don't listened.. haha.. i don't know why? what i've been doing during the mass is that i'm just praying and i don't even listened on what the priest been saying, i sang songs with the choir too but i really never listened, maybe i'll listened for a while then in a while i can see myself talking to Daddy God..it's just that i wanted to talked only to Daddy God -- it was about me and our King only.. between the two of us..

After the mass, we went home and my family were preparing, gotta go for swimming with my Parent's friends but i didn't go with them.. why? because i just don't want.. i want to sleep.sleep.sleep. .they left me at home and i sleep more and more.. haha.. but my intention then is that i wanted to settle my mind.. yes my mind! =/

a lot of stuffs bothers me -- there were this small voices that i'm hearing.. whoa! =/ yet i'm thankful that Our King never let me down.. He prove once again that He is a mighty King, Our Savior.. :)

I was happy then that i had more Quiet Time with Our King, embracing His presence made me feel more loved by Him.. ^_^

***KINIKILIG***
***To God be all the Glory!***

No comments:

Post a Comment