Friday, June 4, 2010

MENG! :)

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over."

--words from Meng. A Christian guy. My P.E. partner wayback in 2nd year college.. Haha.. I remember he's always asking love advices. Haha.. But what was funny about this guy was when our Final Presentation in P.E., nabunot namin JIVE..whoa! Yeah, jazz.. don't you know that i did those steps.. haha.. Amazing! :) And I choreograph the whole presentation, makapikun paminsan.. haha.. 'coz my mates then in P.E. were all irregulars plus those engineering guys. whoa! eka mate? haha..And the most funniest thing that I would remember with this guy was when were about to dance our number but a moment before that, He asked me to dance it again. The whole routine with mixed karug na n mangalgal gamat, manimawas. Haha.. siyempre ken kaming harap kanu, eya bisa magkamali. Haha.. And Praise God it was a job well done. :)

MENG tawagan lang.. haha.. but He's real name was John Emerson Nuqui. A children of the Lord. though I had communication with him via online only, I feel blessed every now and then I had a talked with Him. He share with me the Word of God as always, and there comes a point that i was so nalilito with my decision and He said just pray for it. And gave me words of encouragement from the Lord. Ihh.. solid mkbless ka meng! And now look at me, I accept it and continuously Growing in Love with the Lord. Thanks for the advices Meng!:) (Though you can't read my blog,haha..)

***I MISS DANCING WITH MY PARTNER MENG***

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i missed laughing and tripping with eng2 boys & irregular mates.. wa endless laughter pag engineering..haha.. with matching walkathon from holy angel village up to holy angel university for the sake matapos ang practice..haha.. tas nde mo man forte ang Jazz, manulang steps but it ws great! Outcome - whoa! superblessed. We had a grade of flat 1.. haha.. tas sbyan da atin kaming trainor kasi masanting ya presentation, well.. that was FAITH, dancing for the Glory of the Lord ana pin Meng. APIR :))

    ReplyDelete