Friday, January 14, 2011

WHAT'S ON MY MIND??

Let's start at work. At work, great! I'm learning every ropes in corporate environment though at times i get too tired. Thankfully i found myself more on prayers that's the best thing i can do to overcome the word "RESIGN" -- pray.pray.pray. Just waiting for the right to file my resignation, i don't know when but sooner or later i will. And i'm blessed with my workmates since i'm the youngest among they always guide me through. So blessed even my manager, she always buy us some foods at the office. Take note foods are not allowed at office. Haha. Luckily our manager love us. :)

Second -- LG. Yeah! We had our lifegroup a while ago and i honestly say i didn't understand all of the sharing that our LG told us. Why? Maybe i'm too tired to absorb everything. So blessed i'm too tired, why? Coz i find myself not reacting at all when he shares stories about the "chumachani" sa kanya. Should i be affected? Maybe yes because there's a feeling. Maybe not coz i'm learning the process of letting Go and letting Daddy God work out on it. God only knows on what's gonna happen next. So be it. Let His will be done. (1JOHN4:18):)

Insecurity & Jealousy -- i do have! Why? I envy those people at church who can serve anytime while on my part. Whoa! But then again Dad told me that with my own special way of sharing Him in my own LG can make Him smile so much. In my own little way i can serve our King, and stop myself comparing it unto others. Yeah right. I will do my very best to serve Him in my own special way. Thanks Dad for removing all those insecurities and jealousy within me.

Back to School? Yes i do have plans. But when? I'll try this sem. Praying for it. Dad make it happen that i would pass the Civil Exam.(Professional) so i can easily resign at work and find another work again where i can get enough salary so i can go back to school again. I TRUST IN YOU! :)

Next work? I'm praying for DTI. Why? Because Darby works there. I do miss when he prays for me and reminding me spiritually, encouraging me when i'm down. His one of my spiritual buddy too besides from our LG leader. I admit i'm so blessed having the chance to meet my LG leader. Thanks for his life Dad, mind him I appreciate him so much. :)

My LG -- COMMITMENT AND FAITH. Praying for their spiritual growth, really having a hard time to be guide them. I'm praying that somehow they can feel how much i'm into it -- to my commitments on helping them grow as a Christian. It might be hard but i know we can get it through. Ecclesiastes love me! TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE.

Family - so blessed to have them. Thanks Dad, cast away all their worries especially when it's too late in the night and i'm not yet home due to work. Give them peace of mind Dad, i really appreciate them. :)

Friends - too many to count on. I'm praying for the time that i could meet some of my friends who find time for me yet on my part i find it hard to deal with them due to working schedules. Praying for it.

That's it for now. Too long my blog. Haha. Thanks for listening. Praying you can talk. Haha. Just kidding. Signing off. So blessed for this day. Why? Because i have HIM in my life, thanks Dad! :)

***Dad, thank you for this joy breaking day though at times i get so physically weak. May you lift up my Spirit, strengthen me in every ways. Guide me with my decisions and everyday when i'm about to go to work and at home in wee hours of the night. Bless my heart. Let your will be done on what's gonna happen next on my life, my journey. May i be in fullness in Christ and be committed to you so that grace would flow in my life group. Breakthrough Dad in many ways. Love you Daddy. Goodnight. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment