Monday, January 10, 2011

COMMITMENTS :)

Hey Heart! It's my first blog this year 2011. I am blessed and praying every reader would be bless in this blog. Anyways it's my heart talking :)

Oh yeah! COMMITMENTS? hmm. This year? More Spiritual growth and time investment for my Life Group. I may not know how can i deal with it because i find it hard due to my working schedule. But i know and i bet i can really had our LG if i would have my time investment for them. Perhaps this would be my word for tomorrow. COMMITMENTS. yeah! God was so great, merely writing in this blog inspire me to do things in a better way. :)

So let's keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision—you'll see it yet! Now that we're on the right track, let's stay on it. Philippians 3:15-16 (MSG)

"Every choice you make has eternal consequences, so you had better choose wisely."


Spiritual growth is not automatic. It takes an intentional commitment. Imagine what your life will be like at the end, if you make a full and complete commitment to him now.


**Dad, guide me. hold me so dearly. :)

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment