Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's my heart talking! :)

A great day. While on my way to church God speak to me and said i want to have you Solo! And i was like so speechless. It's Him talking to me, taking what He said seriously from the heart. Yeah, He's right. Me either i long for no one else but Him -- for He will never leave me, nor forsake me and His promises are true! I wanna have that firm faith. Yes i'm growing and reality check i need to help, i have a responsibility for my family. I may not be able to serve the church, but hey isn't God looks towards your heart -- your quality on time with Him. Wherever you are, as long as you wanna experience God's unfailing love it surely can be! It's your desire, dealing on the will of God. You don't have to box God's encounter at the church, coz God has no limits -- He will make you experience Him more and more if you ask in His name. Surely He will give it unto you.( ASK.SEEK.KNOCK.) He will grab your hand, hold you tight and never let you go! It's Him molding me into a new being. Yes i may long for a humanly caress but with Him that emptiness He make sure that it is in fullest tank -- no space -- for everything has it's own time. And now i understand, mind you Kuya Dan was a blessing that i prayed for that time so i can have a talk with him and God never fails, and whoa encouragement from a church leader make me wanna say that really we have an AWESOME GOD! :) And thank you for making me struggle so i can testify how great You are and how you moved me, making my experience a helped unto many people. I wanna have that joy coming from You that no one else can steal. I wanna have that journey with you -- journey into my heart and i wanna glance that beautiful face of Yours whenever i'm having a conversation with you. That intimate relationship. :)

Doesn't that privilege of intimate conversation with God make it plain that you are not a slave, but a child? And if you are a child, you're also an heir, with complete access to the inheritance. --GALATIANS4:7 (THE MSG)

(Praying...)
***Lord, i just wanna thank you for this great encounter with You. Thank you for the privilege, for coming into my life. Who am i without you, really i am nothing but with You i can be that special child of Yours having a loving heart towards your people. May you humble me always and give me strength in everything i do, and for in my weakness You make me more obey Your will. Yes my God i'm restored. Thank you for the love. Thank you for everything. This tears makes me long for You more and more, a year of extreme fruitfulness makes me think for no one else but You. To glorify You my God, not the people around me but only You. You know my heart and it's way, bless me more. Give me that mature heart who seek no one else but only for you, make me a blessing unto others so that they can know more about You. May they see Your everlasting love through me, make me a channel of your love. Asking for your favor, grace and love. Bless me my God and all the one i love. Guide my heart, guide my action, guide my words. Thank you Dad. In Jesus name i pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment