Monday, November 7, 2011

AKO NA LANG. =)

"Kung sino-sino pang tinatawagan mo, nandito lang naman Ako.
Kung saan-saan ka pa naghahanap, nandito lang naman Ako."

AKO NA LANG.
-GOD.

Super i'd love hearing this song entitled "AKO NA LANG" this whole day. Feeling like i'm a desperate one looking for that love. LOL. Oh yeah btw i admit it's him, the one i've been praying for, whom i thought of while singing this song. It's day 38 today and whoa! I'm praying on what's gonna happen next will be all God's will. Im'ma excited on day40 and really been waiting for that day, that sweet special day. It's not really me working on it but God. And back to the song, tonight while singing that song it feels like God is serenading me with that song saying that GOD IS ALL I NEED. Whoa! Speechless! SO true that He's all that i need, and with Him i don't have to doubt. All i need to do is to wait for Him, wait until at the right time. Trusting Him with all that I am. =)

Isn't God so sweet? Betcha He's super duper sweet! He always embrace me with His love, filling every emptiness in my life. Thank you Big Daddy GOD! I love you! Bless my heart, surround us with Your love on that most awaited time. I entrust everything to you, in Jesus name i pray. Amen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment