Friday, November 4, 2011

Listen, God wants you to learn! :)

“Wise people live in wealth and luxury, but stupid people spend their money as fast as they get it.” Proverbs 21:20


If we want God's blessing on our finances, we must learn to save and invest for the future. We need to save regardless of income because the point is that God is teaching us to be disciplined and wise with our money. He is teaching us to live on less than we make each month so that we can intentionally put away some to save.

God says that’s being responsible.

A fundamental financial principle is this: When you spend your money, it's gone. Yet, when you save your money, your money works for you. If you'll do things God's way, you will be able to not only get out of debt but also invest in the future by saving.
-RICK WARREN

Hi bloggers! It's been a while since i last update my blog. Sorry guys been busy, praying that i'll get to update it starting today! Okay, let's get it on! So how's everything? Hmm. For me, got hired for an accounting position with a minimum wage. Yet God is teaching me to save for the future. Like i'm asking Him how can i do that with that minimum amount, yet God told me that i must be responsible enough so i can save more. I'm praying that i can get a financial breakthrough, planning to continue in college to get board examination.

Well anyways back to it, my heart is really not into work. I don't see myself to stay for too long in that company yet i entrust God with everything, F.Y.I., i got the job by grace! What do i mean? I didn't even passed the examination and interview yet the GM gave me the chance to work in their company, isn't that i'm favor! But this happiness suddenly turned into sadness yet God told me that:

"In the days to come you will understand all this." -Jeremiah 30:24 (NLT)

"Do not weep any longer, for I will reward you,” says the Lord. -Jeremiah 31:16 (NLT)


I trust the Lord with all my heart, now i only depend on Him coz i believe that God gave me this for a purpose, who am i to complain it's a job given by grace, and i know at the right time God will give me a work that i will surely enjoy, maybe not this one but God is teaching me something in this line of work. As Dad told me: "Go with the flow!" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment