Thursday, November 10, 2011

Loving Japanese =)

God appreciates you, learn to appreciate others.
God loves you so much, make others feel your love.

A bonding time with Asuka, one of my Lifegroup members. We had dinner together in her apartment, and i was like turning Japanese. LOL. We ate Japanese food and at times we talked Japanese, few words only, not good at it. Haha. It's a God's given time for us to share, to bond and to make her feel loved. Her mom told me that she's thankful for my life that somehow i can guide her child. Funny how it seems but her mom kept calling me Mama too. Haha. Enjoying her company, thankful that she entrust me. =)

Captured moments with Asuka. Cute. Love her so much! The bond we had together is priceless, though at times it's hard for me to understand what she's trying to say still i wanna make her feel loved. She might be far away with her real parents but i will always be here for her. Thank you Lord for her life, for making me her spiritual mama. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment