Tuesday, December 7, 2010

God's Grace :)

UPDATE about Him. :)

So what's with this guy? Nothing. Haha.
So why am I writing this part? I really don't know too. Haha.
I bet i just wanna say thanks to him, having him around gives me strength.
Courage to put things right again. And i'm really being speechless while writing here.
I can't think of the things that i might say. Haha.
I'm not struggling at him, yet when i see him my heart. Oh nothing. Haha.
I'm so ewan. I dunno why. When it comes to him. I feel so ewan.
Maybe because i gotta feeling at him before.
His such a blessing in my life.
Really blessed. :)

Thanks Dad, i'm bless that in my entire journey at Manifesto he's the one that really i can say you put me into a test. Looking forward on what's gonna happen next in his life and mine. This person is such a blessing, not only to me but to everyone, bless this person more and more Dad. I'm glad that over a million people we still meet almost halfway. It's not an accident why everything happens, it had a purpose. Whoa! Love you Daddy. Give him a hug,says it comes from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment