Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lonesome Happiness

a weirdo right? why lonesome happiness?
hmm.. it's been a month since i'm working and many times i experienced being on my own.

*having lunch break alone.
*going at work alone.
*going home on wee hours alone.
*decision making at work.
*balancing LCF, Petty Cash, AR, Pick-up, etc. @ work.
*having breakfast alone.
*having dinner alone.
*walking alone.
*sleeping alone.

Notice ALONE? it never leaves me. So do Daddy God. Therefore at times when i'm alone. He was always there besides me. Listening to my prayer every now and then. Life is full of choices. I can even easily resign at work if i wanted yet i'm not doing it. Why? Maybe i'm enjoying at work, though i know its' hard. A really struggle for me nowadays. But why i'm still pursuing it? Coz i know God planned it, everything that happens. I don't know until when will i hold unto this work. Maybe if Dad would blessed me with a new work and i could really deal with that work, then it's time to relinquish everything at work. Though i love people at work. Betcha there were no times that you can find yourself doing nothing at work if you would be at my place, always busy doing stuff at work. Even lunch break, all you can think is your work. So tired. Everyday routine.

ALONE too? made me more distant with SCBF. i miss everything about us. Thus both of us change? I don't know. Praying that we could find time again for each other, no excuses. All i can think during my lunchbreak is that person who is always there besides me before having my job. But now everything changes, i seem so busy, either him. I do miss our bonded moments. --I'LL NEVER GO.misses popoy so much.

Guess i gotta go to bed. I feel so sick. Physically weak. Goodnight Bloggers. Sunday tomorrow yet i have to work. =(


***DAD, WORK WITH MY LIFE. I NEED YOU. I WANT YOU. LET YOUR WILL BE DONE,SO BE IT.






No comments:

Post a Comment