Saturday, December 11, 2010

mixture of love

waiting for nothing.
waiting though i know it makes no sense.
waiting though i know isn't right.
waiting til you came.
waiting til i see you walking through me.
waiting cause i know when we're together laughter is in it's fullest blast.
waiting cause i'll know you'll be there.
yet now waiting makes it so painful.
cause now you can't be there.

perhaps the lyrics of the song is right.
SEASONS ARE CHANGING.
yet i believe in you Dad.
Everything will be so great, ENDURE.

before i used to have you around.
but now?
WHERE ARE YOU?
i miss us =l

***Dad, i'm so upset. I know it might happen yet i believe in you. If things are bound to happen, so be it. I really wanna cry unto you. I wanna get mad, yet a part of me doesn't want to. I don't know what am i supposed to feel. Heal me Dad. Mend my heart. I wanna make every situation right, teach me how to wait patiently. Help me relinquish every part that i'm used into it. It may be too hard for me, but i wanna make it fall apart. I'M BROKEN. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment