Wednesday, June 22, 2011

40 days, 40 nights :)

1 KINGS 19:7-8

7 Then the angel of the Lord came again and touched him and said, “Get up and eat some more, or the journey ahead will be too much for you.”

8 So he got up and ate and drank, and the food gave him enough strength to travel forty days and forty nights to Mount Sinai, the mountain of God.


Words from King to Elijah, the same words that God spoken to me. Really i don't know what's gonna happen next and what should i be preparing for? July 23 is the 40th day (Saturday), what am i expecting for that day? I really don't know, what i know July is the month wherein our CS passers will be posted. And more on preparing for God's kingdom, pruning part and seeding. It's God's will -- i entrust everything unto HIM. :)

My revelation -- 40days&40nights would be just a PREPARATION for something bigger in my life. And in the 41th day -- it would be the start of something new -- the BEGINNING of my Journey. :)

***I entrust everything to You my King, let Your will be done. Please do protect my heart. Don't make me weak, it's the silence of my heart that made me stronger nowadays. I really don't have doors to struggle again--extreme fruitfulness coming through so please do protect me. Cover me with the most precious blood of Your Son, Jesus. Guide and lead the way, bless my heart. Your Princess, truly I'M YOURS. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment