Sunday, June 19, 2011

SHARING IN MY VERY OWN WAY :)

So what's up for today? As usual work and today i thought i'll be too tired at work.
But guess what, my day at work starts with sharing.
First step. I've prayed before i share my revelation with one of my office mate.
And gladly she enjoyed listening. Amen! All glory to God.
I didn't find it so stressful though we had our lunch around 2pm (i'm fasting during breakfast so that's my first meal for today -- truly my nourishment comes from the word of God. )

Had bonding at work and thinking of the outside world. Haha. Cause like we're prisoners at work. Just kidding! :) Just thinking how did my family celebrated the Father's day -- wishing i was with them too. I felt sadness too. Again i can't be with them, i had my work. =(
So i bought a cake after work for my father, but then they texted me that they'll wait for me at our Lolo's house. Yahoo! Party! Sadness replaced with excitement. I had bonding with my family plus with my Father's side family and really they appreciate the cake i brought. Thank you Dad, though it's late still they wait for me. :)

And for my Father -- no one can ever replaced him. He's the best! Thankful that he's my father, he may be strict at times but that's the reason why i had discipline in many aspects. And lastly, i wanna thank our everdearest God the Father, who created us -- who knows the best for us, giving the best father here on earth to guide, protect and love us. Truly our God is a Father for us. Thank you for my Tatay, Daddy! You are truly awesome. Bless him more, and bless our family all the days of our lives. :)

***Sharing the goodness of our Daddy God with an office mate & Sharing blessings with my family. Thank you for Your Grace Dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment