Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TODAY -- 06.21.11 ^^

"Learn to enjoy the actions that surrounds you everyday."
I quoted the start of my day like that, praying that i'll enjoy my day, though the moment i woke up until i get at work i wasn't feeling so well due to the weather. What happened next? :)

HIGHLIGHTS OF MY DAY.

**At work -- yes i'm into it -- work overload! A lot of problems at work. Yet i'm happy that they entrust me not only with the work that had been assigned to me but also with other works that weren't my task still they manage to give their complete trust with me knowing that i can do it. I thank them for their trust. It's a risky thing because we're dealing with money.

**Around 7pm at work -- I'm still at the office and one of my workmates told me -- " i got something for you, i would wait for you after work." :) Wow. So sweet, K.N.B. still manage to remember me. Haha. Funny how it seems but i feel appreciated. Thank you for the sweet chocolates, haha. And that toasted bread that i didn't eat talaga. haha. Like i wanna cry na for you to ba happy. Haha. But sincerely, i appreciate you so much! I'm blessed to know you -- looking forward for bonding moments and do remember that you can count me on, don't hesitate to approach me. I love you with the love of God. :)

**After work -- Due to my sup. kakulitan i didn't had the chance to come home early. Ihh. But it was good pa din, we bond. We eat first and chit-chat while waiting for sushi. And i'm forced to enroute Angeles -- late na kasi wala na ako masasakyan sa Sta. Rita kaya A.C. nalang. Fact -- from sm pamp i hate going to a.c. alone riding san fdo jeepney. haha. kasi naiiwan ako mg1 sa jeep parang kanina lang. :)

**At Angeles -- i saw my ex-bf. Di ko na nga sya pinansin, patay malisya na pero nakita pa din nya ako. Haha. Kainis neh. But what's good thing about it? Walang bitterness between the two of us. And trivia he's a vocalist of the band. BTW he's not Jeevan(though Jvan knows to play ang sings too.)

**Ina and Lovely--i met them finally. Hug. I miss them both. Had talked and yeah they're not that so good nowadays. Praying that they'll listen to me. Plus got a chance to have exchange messages with my others anak-anakan. I do miss them. I remember them whenever i play the song - Indescribable. It melts my heart. I do miss them a lot. :)

**And lastly had a talked with my Kuya's friend. He always pay the fare pag nakakasabay ko siya. He's like a brother to me. Nakakamiss din sya. :)

And that's it. That's my day. We can always be a blessing to a friend, and it's up to you how to make your day fruitful instead wasting your time on the problems surrounding you. Enjoy your day, everyday. :)


Dad, thank you for this joy breaking day. Meet you at the room. Devo. time. Excited. Lablab your Princess. Bless my heart. I love you so much and praying to make me a channel of your love unto others and please do humble my heart always. Thank you. Lalalab Dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment