Sunday, June 19, 2011

JOHN MICHAEL LIWANAG -- DADA -- GOD'S GRACE :)

To my ever dearest spiritual parent here on earth -- J.M.L. :)

What's with this guy? Hmm. A totally stranger. (Masungit,1st impression-no joke.)
I met him Nov. 2009 from a friend. And from that day he became my LG leader.
Honestly at first i don't feel any care from him. Like he don't mind at all.
But then as time passed by changes occur.
He began to care like a parent for me.
He's been there through my ups and downs and most of the time - he's only the one whom i can share my problems. Thank God he's always been there for me. :)

J.M.L. -- a stranger, a friend, a struggle, a lover, a companion, travel buddy, shoulder to cry on, and many to mention but what's the best? He will always be my DADA -- GOD'S GRACE. :)

I thank God for making you come my way, i may not know what more can i do in this world if you didn't share the greatness of our God. I'm thankful in every way and you know that. I really appreciate the way you are and praying that you'll always be there. Looking forward for more encounter with you by God's grace. Don't wanna be to madrama at this moment so i'll cut it off. Haha. Lam mo naman you'll always have a special place in my heart. Happy Dada's Day! ^^


***Dad, bless GG more and more so he can be a blessing unto others. Bless his life, move his life, show how great You are in his life. In Jesus name i pray, Amen! :)


http://iheartmyself--thejourney.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-post_25.html (link of my last year post-- Father's Day too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment