Thursday, June 30, 2011

I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. -GOD

End of the month, beginning of a month. An end but a new beginning. Where almost halfway of the year. And first day of being unemployed yet God is so faithful that made me feel more loved on this day. I started my day with my devotion and yes it's a brand new beginning for me so i go back in the beginning.

In the beginning. (Genesis 1,2,3)
GOD is before all things, the cause of all things, therefore above all things -- HE is the goal of all things.
Bottom line: Everything begins with GOD.

Ok. Let's go. My day? Hmm. Unexpectedly a job coming otw. I don't expect it yet it come, so come what may. If it's for me then it will be, i just have to entrust everything to my God. Mind you tomorrow would be my interview at the company. Pray for me. :)

What's more? I went to SM for my exit interview and i was shocked on it, i felt a li'l nervous but them i'm reminded of Exodus 14:14. Whoa! I feel great upon that confirmation. Why should i be afraid? It is finished and i only tell the truth. Thanks Dad!:)

After that i'm about to meet Darby and Ate Rachel but sadly due to heavy rains Ate Rachel wasn't able to arrive but unexpectedly Jogs,one of my LG, came. We had lot of sharing.
***SACRIFICE -- Dying, just to let you live. Isn't Jesus did that for us. He's so sweet. :)
***And see the difference of human words to God's word.
"I never said that I love you!" -Sam Milby
"I Love You. I Love You. I Love You." -GOD
Isn't that too sweet God wouldn't fail to show how much He love you though we don't deserve His love. God is so faithful to us. :)



A picture taken at Mcdo with Darby and Jogs. :)

And lastly for tonight i don't know what's that sweetness into me. And i'm glad that out of nowhere my LG demand for a prayer again most of them.

"Prayer request ko ulit na makuha ako bukas at matapos ko ang interview." -Anjo

"Ako din, health and obligation, thesis and project ko." -Ina

"Prayer Request: Magbalik loob sa Diyos at makita si Nanay Cang." -Jeje

"Ako nga din momii. For peace of mind and emotional strength. Etc. Bsta lahat2. Pero mas yung 2 na yan. Thanks momii." -Ems

"Ako nay mkapagLG ulit network natin." -Dwaine

Restoration promise and extreme fruitfulness! I just wanna appreciate people who make me feel i'm loved by them, i wanna acknowledge them that make me wanna say: Hey! You made an impact in my life, it's a life changing. Thank you and i really appreciate you! :) So i would end up my blog with this verse and a prayer. :)

Phil. 1:3 The Message

A Love That Will Grow

3-6Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart. I am so pleased that you have continued on in this with us, believing and proclaiming God's Message, from the day you heard it right up to the present. There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears.



"Dad, i just wanna pray to continue humble my heart and may i vision what you whisper to my ears. I may not know where would you lead me after all of this but one thing I know you won't let me down and i believe that you will continue becoming bigger in my life and show your goodness in my life. May you continue to guide my journey and be my strength. Bless my relationship with my family, friends, and the people i loved. Protect my heart -- God's alone. Goodnight, love you Daddy!" :)






No comments:

Post a Comment