Tuesday, March 8, 2011

4th Monthsary!

It's 8th of March. 4 months in the company. And currently asking myself, until when would i stay in this company? I'm praying until June, i'm praying for a job breakthrough. A job that i can call a passion though there would be a lot of work that i would encounter but then a job that can be a happiness. Happiness in the sense i can still serve the Lord our King. Worshiping Him is a part of my life. Worshiping Him through sharing His words and being the real me every now and then i'm in His house--longing for Him more and more each day. And yeah betcha! It's His love that strengthens me with my work nowadays. Though i get tired at the end of the day it is unto Him that i'm clinging for. :)

And this day i'm currently reading a book that i bought at OMF lit last Sunday. It helps, entitled -- Your First Job (A Practical Guide to Survival/Success) I like this question from the book.

"How do we develop a positive view of work?"

--We begin at the beginning..literally.. We begin with GOD! :)

Whoa! Our awesome God! I'm being speechless. :)

COLOSSIANS 3:22-24
22 Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. 23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment