Friday, March 18, 2011

Prayer :D

It's been couple of days since i updated my blog. I miss blogging. :)

Prayer. Yes a prayer that can change everything in a glimpse.
A person whom whenever he said things it makes me listen to him more and more.
Just wanna make me say, can we seat for a while and say prayers for me?
Can we talk for a while and share your beliefs. :)

I'm blessed and truly praying with no doubt is facing fear with faith.
It's hard if you'll think about all of this impossible things.
Yet entrusting God that He shall fulfill His promise makes me hold on and pray for it more and more. Bigger and bigger prayers. ^^

Let me share you this i had a walked with a friend of mine on our way home, sharing thoughts and we end up to the letting go issue. Funny how it seems but suddenly all of that letting go turn into holding on to God's promises tonight. It really strikes our heart and felt the same way when one of our church mates said "pahinan mu wari, makanta namu wari" (is that all? would you give up this time?)
Boom! Like a wake up call! Oh yeah i do remember i have a big God that He'll give the desires of your heart. It strengthens me and make me wanna pray and pray until i have a breakthrough in my prayer life. And told myself, "how can you know prayer works if you'll just give up?"
And now--i understand. And wouldn't question God again. He answered my question on this part and i'll do obey Him. Whoa! Makes me screamed for the overwhelming joy that i'm feeling.

It's never too late. So don't stop praying. It works! :)

And lastly it was confirm again. PHIL.4:6. Whoa! You're awesome God! :)

"WHENEVER YOU PRAY -- PRAY SINCERELY FROM HEART. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment