Monday, March 7, 2011

Part 3. ONLY YOU MADE ME SO WEAK =(

a part of me is being honest.
a part of me can explode in any moment!
i just can't take it anymore.
to whom i can talk with all this feelings?
surely it's God's listening to me.
and He knows it.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!
i know he'll hate when i say this things.
but i just can't lie and the truth is -HEY! I'M STRUGGLING.
Longing for you. Makes me wanna say "I WANNA BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!"
It's not because i'm attracted to you, either not because you're doing things that made me struggle.
But upon looking in your eyes, it made me really weaker.
And i really wanna hug you the night i slept by your side.
And so close that i almost kiss you goodnight.
And i wanna say,"can i take care of your heart?"
But i just can't, i stop myself, controlled my emotions cause i know it won't make sense at all.
It's better for me to be alone struggling than to make you struggle too.
I know it's hard but then i just can't contain it cause deep inside my heart -- it's your name. my heart shouts your name. so loud. saying i love you and praying that you'll be mine. =(

Yet i'm happy with that i know God's in control that He doesn't let me to hug you that night. I bet i just have to move far away from you. Oops! Just kidding aside. I won't do that at all, cause it's you who made me more closer to Daddy God and it's you who made me feel that God's love me so much. Struggling and funny how it seems but it's you and only you can make me struggle. Whoa! All i can say is -- GOD BLESS OUR HEARTS. Ü

weird but after i release all these thoughts that i'm feeling for this man made me so great. that i can say hey i don't struggle that much. i'm doing great. my secret? Nothing at all, it's just me being real. saying everything to God and it's God's love that made me strong to endure all this that i'm feeling for.
FACT: When you're in fullness of God's love it would give you strength at your weakest point that made you stand still and overcome your struggle your facing through -- it is by His love. God's love shining in my heart. :)

***ENDURANCE--GOD'S WILL--God's Grace--The One--The Promise--HOLDING ON GOD'S PROMISES***

No comments:

Post a Comment