Wednesday, March 2, 2011

God at work :)

"I WILL WORK ON YOU TODAY!"

whoa! those lines inspired me this day. it's Daddy God telling me those words.
i dunno i'm the type of person if i'm mad i'll just leave you behind and won't talk at you at all until my madness would be gone. oh well we had a small misunderstanding at home.

i didn't have my dinner last night though i'm really hungry, it's just that tears started to fall and i locked myself at my room crying. praying. until i found myself sleeping. and i didn't talked to my parents at all. until now, why? because i'm still praying for it. how to start talking to them again.

weird? na-ah! it's just me being quiet instead of saying non-sense things which might broke my heart if i would say so. praying that tomorrow before i would leave the house i would get the chance to talk with them. i know i can. and it would be You, my Dad, my King, who would fight for me. :)

***TRUSTING HIS WAYS ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment