Thursday, March 10, 2011

A simple prayer :)

Hi bloggers! I'll share you a simple prayer of mine and i would assure you IT WORKS! :)

By the way i'm facing lots of struggle and one of my dearest friend asked me, how can you survive with your work-lots of burdens! Your being stressful, don't eat at time and struggles in every corner of your company.

Yeah! His right, but then come to think of what would i answered to Him i just smile to him. And on my way home that question pop out into my mind and whoa! Honestly all i can say is that, IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF JESUS! It's Him, only Him can make me survive not only at work but in every struggles i'm facing through. It's all because i'm trusting Him in all His ways that i know every struggles will come to an end and He won't let me down. Every fear in my heart i'm facing all of it with faith in Him. He's always here-right beside me, beside you. :)

And my prayer to Him, it's only simple whenever i say a pray i'm asking this prayer to Him with all my heart:

"Lord, open up my heart-open up my mind. Let you be in control of everything in my life. And GOD ALWAYS BE WITH ME."

That's it. I'm just asking Him to be with me all the time cause i know without Him -- I am nothing. IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS--NO MORE,NO LESS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment