Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yesterday and Today Tears ^^

TEARS? Mind you bloggers i'm a tearful person. But it do changes. :)

Let me share you some experiences of mine. Before and after truly accepting God in my life.
Crying Session whenever i wanna let all the pain that i'm feeling get by.

YESTERDAY:
Text my college bestfriend and tell him that i wanna cry. Stay at his apartment, and then i'll cry everything by his side and him? He would just let me cry those tears until i get tired of crying and be he'll find me sleeping. When it's about time to go home he'll wake me up and would let me eat (nakaktuwa lang kasi sinusubuan nya pa ako,knowing me na hindi talaga ako kakain pag ganun ako) and before i go home he'll buy me an ice cream. (Fact! pag umiyak ako gusto ko ng ice cream and i do love ice cream talaga nakakagaan kasi ng pakiramdam, i feel like i'm a little child.) Then after that day i'll be ok.

TODAY: (As in yung nangyari ngayon araw na ito)
I buy an ice cream before i leave SM for the fact that i'm feeling not that so good. Then here's the twist the moment my LG leader prayed tears just fall. Tears fall. Tears fall. And i became ok bt guess what after he leave me, the moment i step on the jeepney tears fall again. I don't know why. I really wanna hug somebody but i just can't, coz no one is there to give me a hug. It's just me alone which means God knows that i'm not a kiddo anymore. That in Him i can face all my fears and those burdens that i'm feeling. It's like Him saying -- "Trust me, just let it fall-let those tears fall.I'm just here for you."

Whoa! Whatta a feeling. See the difference? :)

Nyaman na Dad, buri mu talaga ika mu ne. Apansin ku pin manibat tinggap daka keng pusu ku pag makanyan sitwasyun ala kung akaul para gagan bagkus buri mu ika mung akit ku. Hay mamaksing naku nnman. :)

By the way it's FAITHFULNESS AND ENDURANCE that our good Lord deals with me nowadays. And because of His love, His great love for me i can stand still and say unto Him -- I CAN ONLY HOLD UNTO YOU--YOU ARE GOD ALONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment