Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weakest Point--waiting.

it's been days since i'm struggling from work.
work overloads. you have to focus on it really.
one mistake it would cause disaster to our company.
by the way i'm under the Treasury Department.
--we deal with money. transactions. BALANCING!

whoa balancing! but dealing with this company makes me weaker.

((ok, i'm interrupted with this guy. gotta answer this question first from him and i'll be continuing my blog. hay naku Mr. Bognot. haha.ok2 i'm heaven sent na, sasagutin ko na.BRB heart)

ok i'm back. haha. funny how i get so serious with my thoughts then suddenly out of the blue someone would just buzz you up for those question. oh well writing is a part of me. ok so where we are? :)

ok my job. i wanna get out of it.
it makes me physically weak.
as in plus the salary not that so good with my job.
and signing out at work not always on time-delayed 30mins.
i must be out at 6:30 but i always get out at 7pm.
being stressed out with different stuffs at work.
whoa! common! i'm not that superwoman who can deal with lots of stuffs at work.
i know we need to knew all of this things but hey can you give me a break?

Guess what at morning handling the cashiers in getting out their box with multi-tasking printing the reports, doing adjustment, waiting for pick-up to the reports, coin sale, handling deliveries if any, plus a lot more it''s just that i can't tell it all here. but what's for real? all my time at work is being used as in used you can't see me just sitting only but there are lots of work waiting for you.

i wanna quit. i'm only waiting.
waiting for the time that our God would let me go in this job.
i know He will at the right time.

Praying for a breakthrough.
Probably a plane ticket to Korea or a result of passing the Examination.
Come what may, God lead the way.
Let you be in control of everything in my life.

**And it is our good Lord that can keep me holding on with my everyday life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment