Saturday, March 26, 2011

LET'S FACE IT :)

"GOD CAN, EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T"

A week full of struggles--ups & down.
But indeed it's our God who really hold me so tight.
He never wanted to let go of me.

Admit it i'm not that so good.
i'm the point of facing the facts-reality.
Letting go of the things that makes me so weak.
Holding unto that so called faith.
Holding on to my God.

I'm working on it.
Working with myself.
Letting God work on my life.
Being Him in control of me.

And the best part.
Starting with myself-loving myself.
I think that's one of the best thing i need to do.
Most often i forget to care for myself.
Reflecting and realizing i need to love thyself.
And speaking of new start.
Let's start. Let's begin at the very beginning.
How? BEGIN WITH GOD. :)

**Romans 8:28
(i was overwhelmed with my conversation over the phone with this Christian guy. looking forward for a dinner with him. i thank God for his life.)
***Dad, i'm blessed. i'm blessed. i'm blessed. thank you so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment