Thursday, May 20, 2010

CORPORATE WORLD (Part 2) +++ MY THURSDAY

Hello Makati! ^__^
Here we are again going somewhere we don't know..haha..
but it's really fun.. a new experience..
it's just like i know how to get back and forth in manila.. haha.. :))
but guess what on our way there, there were these 3 goons..(ang sama ko neh..haha)
these 3 guys who kept staring at us, and unluckily we don't know what they're talking about..
they were speaking in different language! hate those guys..
they're not in their country why don't they show a little respect.. jeeze!

anyways enough with those goons..haha..
we arrived at Makati around 11am..
too early for the interview - 130..
So we decided to go window shopping, and we had our tour guide.. yeah!
He's so generous.. He make sure that were all right(touching!)
Malls there were connected via overpass.. how cute.. haha..
SM-Glorietta-Greenbelt-Landmark..
Greenbelt -- sossy mall.. haha.. ^__^

INTERVIEW..
Our way on North Tower we ride on a taxi..
Luckily it's not that expensive.. and the mabait na guy pay for us.. :)
Whoa! on the way to the 9th floor.. the building has 22 floors..
And there we are, at first i'm not that nervous - i didn't feel that thingy..
While waiting i'm just praying ang kept repeating the verse on my mind for me not to worry *Phil.4:6..
But when i'm being interviewed slowly i'm feeling it and i run out of words to say..
I don't know why i felt that way.. I felt that i didn't get what she expect me to be. (the lady who interviewed me.) But then after that she give me something to fill up..
And i'm not that ok after the interview coz i felt that i didn't show my best.. (running out of words)
But then, i pray with this verse *Phil3:13-14 -running toward the goal..
Whoa after all of us were interviewed i feel much ok due to the case of the guys that they even had the chance to fill up those papers that they gave to us..
Come what may.. If it's God's will and then I'll have that work..
Praying within the 2weeks span that they're saying I'll be called for work..
If not, it's ok.. Maybe then God has a better plan for it..
I just have to wait patiently.. :)

And after that, we had window shopping again..
We had lots of fun, enjoy each other company, and gain more knowledge dealing with the persons around us.. :)
Whoa what a tiring day.. and on our way home we experienced standing ovation on a bus..
haha.. it's funny how to be in that situation.. but that''s life.. what an experience..
thankfully we stand for a while only..
and the last bus our way home, i fell asleep in Jessie's shoulder.. thanking that gentle guy.. :)
But unexpectedly he didn't hatid me.. haha.. whatta.. i dunno to him what's on his my mind.. i was shocked then..
anyways i had great time with Juanito (haha) though for a while..
I just missed this guy a lot.. :)
Bonding @ 711, had a walk on the way to terminal and prayed with him..
I'm happy though we can't be what we wanted to be in between the two of us still we hold on to God's promise.. I may not show how i really care for him but in God's time i can..
May God bless our hearts, keep them safe and warm..
I dwell all of this things in you Lord God..

***WE KNOW THAT IN ALL THINGS GOD WORKS FOR GOOD WITH THOSE WHO LOVE HIM, THOSE WHOM HE HAS CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.***
***DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN ALL YOUR PRAYERS ASK GOD FOR WHAT YOU NEED, ALWAYS ASKING HIM WITH A THANKFUL HEART.***
***OF COURSE, MY BROTHERS, I REALLY DON'T THINK THAT I WON IT; THE ONE THING I DO, HOWEVER, IS TO FORGET WHAT IS BEHIND ME AND DO MY BEST TO REACH WHAT IS AHEAD. SO I RUN STRAIGHT TOWARD THE GOAL IN ORDER TO WIN THE PRIZE, WHICH IS GOD'S CALL THROUGH CHRIST JESUS TO THE LIFE ABOVE.***

No comments:

Post a Comment